CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cassie's Crib

We are now one step closer to little Miss Cassidy Jo's nursery being finished and ready for her arrival. After two days of nagging the hubby, he finally finished putting together Cassie's crib! It looks super cute and you would never know that we got it from Wal-mart. Right about now, me and Wal-mart are definitely BFF! lol Now I can't wait til the baby showers to see what else we get to decorate her nursery in! I'm so ready to be done with it and to see the finished product! The next 2 months are going to go by super fast with all the doctor visits, baby showers, and holidays going on and Cassie will be here before I know it! It's exciting and scary all at the same time, but I'm sure that natural instincts will kick in and help me out when I need it the most! Just cross your fingers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment