CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cassidy's Homecoming

My baby girl is finally home!! I'm so excited, or more should I say we are excited, to finally have her home to enjoy and love. I can finally irritate her for all the hard kicks in the middle of the night when she was in my tummy. Pay back is a pain! lol We had the christmas decor up for her to come home to and she was so excited to come home I couldn't get her to go to sleep for hours!

Her first night was alittle restless since I was not happy that our room was colder than it needed to be for her so we slept in the living room, me and her in the chair and daddy on the couch. She has been eating great since she got home minus the occasional spitting up when she burps, but she only has one problem... she is now constipated! lol I guess all the excitement and big changes pooped her out! She hasn't pooped since we left the hospital so I gave her alittle prune juice in her formula at 3pm so we shall see how she does in a few hours.

She has a doctor's appointment next week and on the 7th so we will know how much weight she's gained being home in a few days. But I can't wait to take her to see Santa next week!
*Cassidy all ready to come home!
*Cassidy in her bouncer
*Our christmas tree...she loves the lights!
*Our stockings ready for Santa!

1 comments:

billingsley designs - erica b.

Glad your little girl is home! Now your family is complete and Christmas will be full of love!

Post a Comment