CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!

So....we found out that we are having a beautiful baby girl!!

Zack is slightly disappointed but is on a mission to talk me into trying again in 2 yrs...not sure about that idea yet! Hell, I haven't even gotten through this one first! My memaw decided to cheer him up with her words of wisdom, "Don't feel bad, you can still teach her any and everything except how to pee on a tree"... thanks grandma! lol I could not believe how much 'she' (sorry daddy, it didn't work!) has grown in 11 weeks! It made things so much more real and to see who has been playing kick boxing inside my tummy for the past 2 weeks was amazing! The hubby didn't believe that she is wide open all day everyday until he saw her on the ultrasound. She wouldn't stay still for nothing! I think she is hiding a boombox in there somewhere the way she was dancing around. Now here comes the pink flowers, butterflies, winnie the pooh, and shot gun shells with her future bf's names all over them! The name game is still in progress but we have come up with some possible winners: Cassidy, Bailey, or maybe Savannah. Kaylee is still my favorite, but I'm going to be nice and let the hubby participate...I mean if I have to :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment