CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cassidy Jo Kelly<3

So we have finally decided on a name for the little girl dancing in my tummy. Her name is going to be Cassidy Jo Kelly! We call her Cassie for short so feel free to adopt the nickname if ya like it or...big feet (memaw's nickname), lil pooh (mom's nickname), or lil shit that kicked me in the nose (Scooter's nickname). I must elaborate on Scooter's nickname for her because I so wished I could have video recorded this incident. So I was sitting up in the bed the other afternoon watching tv and Scooter, as usual, was cuddling up next to me with his head on my tummy. I guess he felt her moving around in my tummy cuz he lifted his head and put his nose to my tummy in curiosity. At this time curiosity got the best of him when she decided to kick (hard) in the same spot his nose happen to be. He cocked his head and started growling at her with the facial expression of "you little shit". LMAO... definitely the highlight of this entire pregnancy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment