CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy 1st Mother's Day!

Well if I must say so myself, I had a pretty great first mother's day weekend! It pretty much started friday night when Daddy got home from work after we had eaten dinner. We got our princess down to sleep for the night and decided to sit up and enjoy a few drinks while we played cards til 5am! lol Then Saturday, Daddy had softball practice at 12pm however he could not get out of bed so we pretty much laid around all morning lol. Then we had a blast hanging out with The Lynch's and The Low's the rest of the evening. It was great to just relax with some drinks with some great friends although we got our butts whooped by The Low's in pictionary lol. Of course the babies had fun as well since they always do lol. Cassie apparently loves The Lynch's little yorkie since she pretty much laughed her little booty off at him as he walked around outside..silly lady! Finally on Sunday, Cassidy and I relaxed most of the day while Daddy cleaned the whole house! It's so sexy to watch a man clean! lol I received a dozen red roses w/ a Mother's Day balloon and card from Daddy and a chocolate ice cream cake from my baby girl which was delicious! That evening we went out to eat at Outback, rented a couple of movies, and after we got our princess down for the night I enjoyed a foot and back massage from my amazing hubby! All in all, it was a great first mother's day weekend, but the best part is that I am blessed with the most beautiful baby girl in the world! Her smile lets me know I'm somebody's hero <3

*my roses and balloon from Daddy

*my sweet note from Daddy

*my chocolate ice cream cake from Cassie lol yum!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment